Creations from textile, needle, thread, yarn... Love of family...
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sunday evening the weather took a total change and snowed. Heather's van with the new snow and our Christmas tree propped up in a snow drift left from the Christmas storm. The snow on the tree is all new.
Where do I start? First of all, let me just say that you are one of the most talented people I know!! Love how you "created" some new friends and toys for Paige :) Also, that snow is too crazy! We got some snow, too...mostly in the fun, non-shoveling amounts that melt a few days later. Is it still dumping snow on you? Looks like Christmas Eve must have been fun having the whole fam around :) Happy New Year...I love you!
1 comment:
Where do I start? First of all, let me just say that you are one of the most talented people I know!! Love how you "created" some new friends and toys for Paige :) Also, that snow is too crazy! We got some snow, too...mostly in the fun, non-shoveling amounts that melt a few days later. Is it still dumping snow on you? Looks like Christmas Eve must have been fun having the whole fam around :) Happy New Year...I love you!
Post a Comment