When most of Portland area has blue skies, Troutdale, usually experiences east wind. It has been especially gusty the last few days and last night was awful. When I went out to get the Sunday paper in the dark and came back to the house I noticed a huge something in front of the fence. As I focused on it, I realized it was the root ball of the Ponderosa Pine to the west of our driveway. My first concern was did it hit McCoy's house, fortunately, not. At least yet! Pictures show some of the damage done in the cul-de-sac. I'm almost hoping for rain...
Sunday, January 18, 2009
EAST WIND!!!
When most of Portland area has blue skies, Troutdale, usually experiences east wind. It has been especially gusty the last few days and last night was awful. When I went out to get the Sunday paper in the dark and came back to the house I noticed a huge something in front of the fence. As I focused on it, I realized it was the root ball of the Ponderosa Pine to the west of our driveway. My first concern was did it hit McCoy's house, fortunately, not. At least yet! Pictures show some of the damage done in the cul-de-sac. I'm almost hoping for rain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment