Monday, January 26, 2009

ABC quilt



























Last year a group of my quilting friends decided we would make the Cherie Saffiote ABC quilt. We got together in January to see how we were coming along on it. It is so much fun to sew and applique on it. Each block is different and her instructions don't always have all the info you need, so there's a little improvising also. I'd like to get this quilt done before starting on three new baby quilts. Waiting on finding out boy, girl...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so amazing and talented! Happy Mexico!

Courtney said...

How can I be like you when I grow up??? :) AMAZING (as always)!!

Judy said...

the blocks are coming along so nicely!! I just finished the Kite /Logcabin block and I added the K but not the bigger L I'm still thinking of doing that later.

they look fantastic!