I've been working on this sunflower block. The 1st attempt didn't exactly work out. The two halves didn't match up in the center... I was upset and just a little disturbed that I hadn't got it right. I thought about how to do this with more success. Went to sleep analyzing and woke up and could hardly wait to get to my sewing machine. I told myself, try try again. Anyway, I did and had SUCCESS. Definitely worth doing again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hard to imagine anything you do not being perfect! So cute...and YOU make it look simple : )
Also loved the Mark post. I'll have to show Scott...he'll be looking at the fish!
You. are. amazing. Seriously.
And might I add that I am SSSOO excited about your upcoming visit to St. G??? Katharine is also excited to meet you and great Grandma!
Post a Comment