The 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month, I go to a group of quilters called Stitch Sisters. From 10 in the morning until 3:30, we work on whatever project we bring. I always debate with myself before going whether I should. This morning it was I could stay home and sew. The truth is that I wouldn't get as much done, because there is always something else I should do. Maybe I'm just easily distracted. Besides I enjoy being with my stitch sister friends. We're all different and yet we share our love of quilting and in the process our lives. They are generous women willing to share, encourage, and bolster up when it is needed.
I'm trying to get my quilt legs back after the Christmas sewing. Today was just what I needed. I got back to working on the Folk Art Gathering by Cherie Saffiote. Appliqued a cat, made a freezer paper star, sewed borders around one section. Just the impetus I needed.
1 comment:
sounds wonderful!
Post a Comment