skip to main | skip to sidebar

Planet Susan

Creations from textile, needle, thread, yarn... Love of family...

Friday, December 3, 2010

Folk Art Sampler
Sweet Land of Liberty

ABC Sampler



These are quilts that I finished this year. The designer is Cherie Safiotte Payne. They were fun to make and I loved that each block was unique.



Posted by sforme at 8:21 AM

2 comments:

troutdalite said...

I love seeing your work. You are so inspiring. I haven't even finished the apron I stared before ian was born!

December 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Mama Lee said...

where ARE these?!!!! they are AMAZING!

December 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2010 (9)
    • ▼  December (5)
      • Christmas is over and now I can share some of the ...
      • I have been busy being Santa's helper. Some I can'...
      • Folk Art Sampler Sweet Land of LibertyABC Sampler...
      • I did make a new baby quilt this year, only one, a...
      • It's the beginning of a new month, although the la...
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2009 (28)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (3)

About Me

sforme
View my complete profile