Christmas is over and now I can share some of the things I made for my beautiful grandchildren. First there were the yearly ornaments. I have to confess that Karen and I started this project back in the spring and at one point before Christmas I was wondering if the grands would grow up and say whatever will we do with these ornaments grandma made for us... At any rate this is the one for 2010.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas is over and now I can share some of the things I made for my beautiful grandchildren. First there were the yearly ornaments. I have to confess that Karen and I started this project back in the spring and at one point before Christmas I was wondering if the grands would grow up and say whatever will we do with these ornaments grandma made for us... At any rate this is the one for 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think these are my favorite ones yet! I may not let my children have their ornaments. :-) They are so cute!
Post a Comment