Creations from textile, needle, thread, yarn... Love of family...
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Gift for Lauretta
Our young women made this pillow for Lauretta who has been their fearless leader for years. She iis an amazing, talented person who has given much service.
This is SO awesome! Can I show Dawnelle? Great idea (yours?) and cute dresses. I love how the girls (&leaders could personalize). Your new presidency is a powerhouse, though definitely Lauretta's was also.
Hi Susan You have won my give-away of the Leanne Beasley patterns and pin cushion kit. Could you please email me with your postal address so that I can post them out to you? Thanks, Carole at: caroleee33@edumail.vic.gov.au
2 comments:
This is SO awesome! Can I show Dawnelle? Great idea (yours?) and cute dresses. I love how the girls (&leaders could personalize). Your new presidency is a powerhouse, though definitely Lauretta's was also.
Hi Susan
You have won my give-away of the Leanne Beasley patterns and pin cushion kit. Could you please email me with your postal address so that I can post them out to you? Thanks, Carole at: caroleee33@edumail.vic.gov.au
Post a Comment