
Amazing mom of twins- " just give me one more I can handle it!" And she does! Avennie and Lola two armfuls of sleeping bliss!

Auntie Elissa fashioned these funky glasses for Gio out of playdough. He's thinking about it...

Carseat row - featuring Lola, Avennie, and Khai. We can hardly wait to add Cameron.
3 comments:
love the carseat row...and your new header!
Hi Susan! Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. The tractor stitchery is for a quilt called 'Tim's Things' by Anni Downs & is for my son. I started it a long time ago, & if I don't get it finished very soon, he will be too old for it! Link for pattern is here: http://hatchedandpatched.com.au/proddetail.asp?prod=P0056
Best wishes,
Ros
I wish you were in St. George right now...I've found a book with the CUTEST designs for A-line dresses for little girls. I mean, we are talking TOO CUTE! I need your expertise...when can you come?? :) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment