Saturday, February 14, 2009
4:20 am ramblings
It's amazing how the mind works. Sometimes I wonder if mine ever turns off. I woke this morning at 4:20 and started thinking about the title of my blog. I've thought of changing the title after all I am more than a grandma. First and foremost I am a Child of God. I am a daughter to Gene and Lola. I am a sister to Karen. I am a wife and companion to Terry. I am a mother to Heather, Brad, Ryan, Elissa, Craig and Mark. I am an in-law to Won, Erica, Jodie, Brian, Lily. I am a Grandma to Blake, Jayda, Rachel, Brett, Ryland, and Paige. I am a friend to many, advisor to some. Okay, I'm finally drawing a blank. There is no point to this entry other than our lives interconnect with each other, and that I might change the name of my blog. Open to suggestions, insomniac, crazy lady, too many projects+oo little time, what do you think? Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your ramblings friend.
I really think that if you put "Aunt to Courtney" that would be an important one to add to that list :) My mom still swears that I should have been your child...that is always an honor to me :)
Maybe you should call your blog, Courtney's Aunt? That's my vote. :) Just kidding...seriously though...I think you should call it "Planet Susan--the mind, musings, and material makings of a budding artist". I love that you have a blog, and it is so fun to get to know what you are thinking about at insanely early hours of the day. (I'm pretty sure that nothing this deep or thoughtful is occurring in my mind at 4am.)
Oh Courtney, I'd love for you to be my daughter. I'm just so glad I can be your aunt! I like your idea Planet Susan...i'll give that some thought. Hopefully not too early although I think I do some of my best thinking then. Love you!
Aunt Susan, can you grow raspberries in the desert (St. George)? My friend Sarah (http://ahulllotoffun.blogspot.com/) is trying to grow some berries (she lives in Cali though)...do you have any advice on this topic to a bunch of berry novices??
Love you lots!!
Post a Comment